A few of our major accomplishments over the past years include:
- Legally assisted over 30, 000 families from over 46 countries with their immigration needs.
- Assisted over 7,000 legal permanent resident applicants to become United State Citizens.
- Assisted over 6,000 students with the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals immigration process
- Offered annual conferences on Immigration and Education.
- Educated the immigrant community about their rights and civic responsibilities
while living in the U.S.
- Engaged in non- partition campaigns to encourage Latino vote.
- Joined organizations and immigrant rights coalitions advocating immigrant rights.
- Contributed in local, state, national, and international efforts to a global response to the impact of migration.
- Lead organizations and community members to march for justice and human dignity for a "Comprehensive Immigration Reform".
- Represented thousands of families before the Department of Homeland Security and U.S. Department of State.
- Assisted countless families with their naturalization process.
- Successfully reunited families that have faced family separation because of our broken immigration system.
- Help thousands of applicants pass their immigration and naturalization exam.
- Efficiently reunited families facing separation.
As a 501(c) (3) non-profit agency our services are a product of the many hard working volunteers, staff members, Community Advisory Boards and Board of Directors and the generous donations from members of our community. Without our volunteers and the generosity of supporters, the most vulnerable would have been left to face their challenges alone.